Here, you are going to find and download the official latest SPD USB Driver for your Android smartphones, tablets, and other devices, etc. The “SPD” is an acronym for Spreadtrum USB Driver. These drivers are used for Android devices that are powered by Spreadtrum.
|File Size||9.21 MB|
Please note that by installing these drivers, no need for other drivers like the universal ADB drivers for connecting purposes. Or other drivers for flashing firmware. It is all in one package whereby by installing it, you can perform many operations.
Advantages of Installing SPD USB Driver
- You can connect your Android device to a computer.
- You can transfer different files between your computer and a smartphone.
- It allows your computer to detect your smartphone/tablet to MTP, file transfer, etc.
- Similarly, you can flash the firmware file on your Android device.
- Moreover, You can also manage to update your firmware package.
- You can also remove the screen or FRP lock on your smartphone using third-party software.
- It also supports various SPD flashing tools.
Compatibility of SPD USB Driver For Windows
- Windows 10 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8.1 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8 32/64 Bit
- Windows 7 32/64 Bit
- Windows Vista 32/64 Bit
- Windows XP 32/64 Bit
Steps To Install SPD USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: Simply, download SPD USB Driver from the download section of this page above.
Step 2: Now, extract the SPD folder.
Step 3: In the folder, go to the folder that is compatible with your Windows OS version. Like, if you have Windows 10 64 Bit, then enter into Win 10 64-bit folder.
Step 4: Moreover, run the .exe file and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the SPD USB driver on your computer.