Do you own BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)? If yes, then you need to download and install the required drivers for your smartphone in order to get it connected to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this article, we are providing all the official drivers for your BLU Vivo On plus (2019) smartphone. These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer. Scroll down and locate the download section on this page and then simply download the required drivers for your BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
- Download MediaTek Drivers For BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
- Download MTP Drivers for BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
- Download Vivo PC Suite for BLU Vivo One Plus (2019).
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Specifications of BLU Vivo One Plus (2019)
BLU Vivo One plus (2019) smartphone was officially announced to release in 2019 January and now available in market. The phone is equipped with a large display of 6.2 inches supporting resolution of 720×1500 pixels.
The quality of camera is really awesome considering portrait mode. It has dual 13MP+2MP primary camera with LED flash and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and fingerprint. It is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. For better performance, it include quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor and runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
The phone also include dual-sim mechanism.
If you are facing any problem regarding this article, then feel free to let us know in the comment section.