If you are Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro user and are in search of Xiaomi’s official tools/software that will help you in different situations accordingly, then you are enough lucky to be here. As mentioned Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro, we have got all the required drivers and tools for users. You can download and install it without any mess.
We have include the important drivers for your Redmi K30 Pro that are ADB drivers for connecting purposes and VCOM + CDC drivers for flashing firmware. So, all the USB drivers needed for Xiaomi devices are included in that post. Just follow this article to its maximum and you will be able to download and install those tools and drivers on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.67 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10.0 (MIUI 11) powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes three variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes 64MP + 5MP + 13MP + 2MP primary camera with Dual LED flash including features and motorized pop-up 20MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4700 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors that are grey, purple, white and blue.
Download USB Drivers For Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Download ADB drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
- Download Mi PC Suite for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Steps To Install ADB Drivers on PC
Step 1: You need to download the Latest USB Drivers for your Android smartphone on your computer.
Step 2: On your computer desktop, right click on “my computer” or “this pc” and then select the option “Manage” or simply go to “Device manager” by typing it on the windows start menu search bar.
Step 3: In “Device manager”, click on the “action” option located at the top menu and then select the option “Add legacy hardware”.
Step 4: After selecting the “Add legacy Hardware”, the new window will pop-up. Click on “next” and then select the option “install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced).”
Step 5: After that, click “next->next” and select “Have Disk” and then click on the “browse” button and locate the USB Drivers folder you have downloaded on your computer and then open it and you will see the file “android_winusb.inf”. Select it.
Step 6: After selecting the required file, then follow the onscreen instruction and click “Next” to install.
Download & Install Mi Flash Tool For Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
Mi Flash Tool is a very important tool regarding flashing firmwares on Xiaomi devices. It allows you to flash the stock firmware on your device. Simply download the Mi flash tool from below and also follow the steps in order to install it on your computer.
- Download Mi Flash Tool for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Steps To Install Mi Flash Tool on Computer
Before proceeding to download and install Mi Flash Tool on your computer, you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Step 1: Download the Mi Flash Tool from above link and then extract the zip file.
Step 2: Open the extracted folder and launch the MiFlashSetup.msi file and the installation wizard will appear.
Step 3: Now, follow the on-screen instructions and proceed accordingly and also ignore the security prompt, if occurs any by windows 10.
Download Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro
- Download Mi PC Suite For Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
Mi PC Suite is the tool that is officially released by Xiaomi smartphone brand company and manages a lot of operations at a time.
- It allows to make a complete back-up of your phone and also can restore your data like photos, videos and other files.
- Include a super awesome convenient tab that allows you to easily install & uninstall apps on your Xiaomi devices.
- You can also sync your smartphone to your computer via Mi PC Suite and can manage your smartphone from your computer.
- It also offers you the facility of upgrading and downgrading your Xiaomi smartphone.
- In case, if your Xiaomi device got bricked, Mi PC Suite will help you to get back your Xiaomi device to its original state.
- Via Mi PC Suite, you can transfer files with more speed and easily.
Steps To Install Mi PC Suite
Step 1: Download the Mi PC Suite from the above link provided and then install the application on your computer.
Step 2: Launch the application and connect your Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro to your computer.
Step 3: Now, perform different operations accordingly and enjoy with Mi PC Suite.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.