If you want to transfer the file between your computer and smartphone, then you will need to install the required drivers officially released for your smartphone on your computer. Different drivers are required to be installed for different purposes. If you are looking for your itel A44 Power USB driver, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released all the required drivers for your itel A44 Power smartphone. Simply download the drivers from the download section of this page. Also, watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Download itel A44 Power USB Driver
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for itel A44 Power.
- Download MediaTek Driver For itel A44 Power.
- Download MTP Driver for itel A44 Power.
How To Install itel A44 Power USB Driver on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
itel A44 Power Review
The display of the phone is covered by 5.45 inches screen supporting the resolution of 480×960 pixels. It runs on Android 8.1 powered by 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB for additional storage.
The phone features dual 5MP + 0.3MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, USB and WLAN. The phone support dual sim.
The sensors present on the phone are face unlock, proximity sensor and accelerometer. itel A44 Power is powered by 4000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are Aqua Blue, Champagne Gold and Deep Grey.
itel A44 Power price in India is about 5,899 INR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.