Infinix Hot 8 Lite is one of the awesome releases of the Infinix smartphone brand including awesome features in an affordable price tag. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your infinix Hot 8 Lite. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware along with video tutorials based on how to install Infinix driver on computer. You will also find Infinix pc suite software download.
All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Before installing these drivers, you might to watch video tutorials provided below in order to install those drivers.
Table of Contents
Download USB Driver For Infinix Hot 8 Lite
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- Download MTP Drivers for Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
- Download Infinix PC Suite for Infinix Hot 8 Lite.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Guide on How To Install ADB & Fastboot Driver on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will open, then press “Y” and hit enter to execute. Repeat this step again until you see the installation wizard pops-up.
Step 4: On installation wizard interface, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of Driver
- Help you in performing a particular operation with no mess.
- Complete support of software to communicate with the hardware.
- Different drivers are required for different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
Infinix Hot 8 Lite Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.6 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, The phone includes 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Dual 8MP + QVGA with Quad-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass. Infinix Hot 8 Lite is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in four combination of colors that are Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic purple, Shark Gray and Midnight Black.
Infinix Hot 8 Lite price in Pakistan is 18,299.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.