Infinix Hot 9 Pro is a stunning design smartphone with gradient color-filled looks. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Infinix Hot 9 Pro smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware and ADB & Fastboot drivers. You will also find Infinix PC Suite software download here.
These drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Before installing these drivers on your computer, you might need to watch the video tutorials based on installation of these drivers in order to get your job done perfectly.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Infinix Hot 9 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
- Download Infinix PC Suite for Infinix Hot 9 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will open, then press “Y” and hit enter to execute. Repeat this step again until you see the installation wizard pops-up.
Step 4: On installation wizard interface, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Why are Drivers Important?
- There are different drivers for a different purposes.
- For connectivity purposes, the device requires drivers.
- For flashing firmware, the device requires drivers.
- Drivers provides a software interface to the hardware for better communication.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro Review
Infinix Hot 9 Pro was officially released in 2020, June supporting dual-sim. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.6 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1600 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with XOS 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. When it comes to camera, the phone includes awesome camera featuring Quad 48MP + 2MP + 2MP + QVGA with Quad-LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The connectivity medium WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, fingerprint, gyro, proximity and compass. Infinix Hot 9 Pro is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Violet and Ocean Wave.
Infinix Hot 9 Pro price in India is 9,999.
If you have any question related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.