Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2 was officially released in 2014, May. If you are in search for Micromax A121 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the Micromax A121 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Go ahead to the download section of this page and then download the latest officially released drivers for Micromax A121 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2.
Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2 Review
The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5.0 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) powered by Quad-Core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 4 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. When it comes to camera, the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity. Micromax A121 is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes in one color which is black.
Price of Micromax A121 Canvas Elanza 2 is 120 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.