Micromax A34 is a low end smartphone that comes with 2MP primary camera. If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Micromax A34. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A34
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax A34.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax A34.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax A34.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax A34.
Micromax A34 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.95 inches screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 2.3 powered by 1 GHz one-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 165 MB RAM of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN and Bluetooth. The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1350 mAh battery. Micromax A34 price in India is 4,999.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.