Micromax A36 Bolt was officially released in 2014. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax A36 Bolt.
We have also include Micromax A36 Bolt firmware drivers.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A36 Bolt
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax A36 Bolt.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax A36 Bolt.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax A36 Bolt.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax A36 Bolt.
Micromax A36 Bolt Specification
The phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 2.3 (Ginger Bread) powered by 1.0 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal memory with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera and VGA secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery and comes in only one color which is black. Price of Micromax A36 Bolt is 50 EUR.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.