Do you own Micromax Bolt A59 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt A59 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A59 Bolt
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax A59 Bolt.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax A59 Bolt.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax A59 Bolt.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax A59 Bolt.
Micromax A59 Bolt Specs
The phone was officially released in 2014. It support Dual Sim. The type of display it include is TFT Capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 3.5 inches supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean).
It is powered by 1.0 GHz processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 512 MB of internal storage with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 16 GB. The camera of the phone include 1.3 MP primary camera with LED flash.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Price of Micromax A59 Bolt is 50 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.