Do you own the beautiful Micromax Bharat 5 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bharat 5. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bharat 5
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bharat 5.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bharat 5.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bharat 5.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bharat 5.
Micromax Bharat 5 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.0 (Nougat) powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 64 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 5000 mAh battery.
Price of Micromax Bharat 5 in India is 4,369.
If you have any question related to Micromax Bharat 5 USB drivers, then let us know in the comment section.