If you are Micromax A26 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt A26 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A26
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt A26.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt A26.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt A26.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt A26.
Micromax Bolt A26 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels at a pixel desnity of 165 (PPI). The version of software installed on it is Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) powered by Dual core 1 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal memory with 256 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 16 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1350 mAh battery. Micromax Bolt A26 support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and Radio. The sensors on the phone include light sensor, accelerometer, proximity sensor, compass and gyroscope.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.