Micromax Bolt A40 is a low end smartphone that comes with 4.5 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Micromax Bolt A40 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt A40
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt A40.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt A40.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt A40.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt A40.
Micromax Bolt A40 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 2.3 powered by 1 GHz One-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 75 MB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer. The phone is powered by 1500 mAh battery.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.