Micromax Bolt AD3520 comes with 4 GB of internal storage and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat). If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax AD3520 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt AD3520
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt AD3520.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt AD3520.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt AD3520.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt AD3520.
Micromax Bolt AD3520 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 3.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by 1.3 GHz Dual-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include compass, proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor.
The phone is powered by 1500 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is black.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.