If you are Micromax Bolt D200 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are indeed in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Micromax Bolt D200 smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt D200
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt D200.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt D200.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt D200.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt D200.
Micromax Bolt D200 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 3.5 inches small screen supporting resolution of 320×480 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.2 powered by 1.3 GHz Dual Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 512 MB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 0.3 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, accelerometer and ambient light sensor. The phone is powered by 1200 mAh battery.
Price of Micromax Bolt D200 is 3,499.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.