Do you own Micromax D304 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Micromax D304 smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt D304
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt D304.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt D304.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt D304.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt D304.
Micromax Bolt D304
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels at a pixel density of 167 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.0 (Lollipop) powered by 1.2 GHz Dual-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 3.2 MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and GPS. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery and support Dual Sim.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.