Micromax Bolt Q332 was officially released in 2015, October with 5 inches screen. The phone has a stunning design. If you are looking for Micromax Bolt Q332 USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide Micromax Bolt Q332 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Q332
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q332.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Bolt Q332.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Bolt Q332.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Bolt Q332.
Micromax Bolt Q332 Review
The phone is equipped with 5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 2 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and Radio. The phone support dual sim.
The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer and gyroscope. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes only in one colors which is black.
Price Micromax Bolt Q332 is 2,399.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.