Micromax Bolt Q333 comes with 4.5 inches screen. If you are in search for its USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Bolt Q333.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Bolt Q333
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Bolt Q333.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Bolt Q333.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Bolt Q333.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Bolt Q333.
Micromax Bolt Q333 Specification
The phone is equipped with 4.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×720 pixels at a pixel density of 192 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.3 (KitKat) powered by Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support dual sim. The sensors on the phone include light sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.