Do you own Micromax Q4202? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer.
In this post, we are here Micromax Q4202 firmware and USB drivers. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4202
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q4202.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q4202.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q4202.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q4202.
Micromax Q4202 Review
The phone was officially released in November 2016. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and the size of display is 5 inches supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels with a pixel density of 294 ppi protected by corning gorilla glass technology.
The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Mashmallow) powered by 1.1 GHz Quad-Core processor. It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset and Ardeno 304 GPU. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB.
The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.