Micromax A96 was officially released in February, 2014. If you are looking for Micromax A96 USB Drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we are here to provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax A96 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Micromax A96
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax A96.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax A96.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax A96.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax A96.
Micromax A96 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels at a pixel density of 196 (PPI). The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2 powered by 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3 MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support Dual Sim. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN and GPS. The sensors on the phone include proximity sensor and accelerometer. The phone is powered by 4000 mAh battery.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.