Do you own Micromax Q350 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q350
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q350.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q350.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q350.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q350.
Micromax Q350 Review
The phone was officially released in 2016, July. It is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered Quad-Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. Micromax Q350 is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are gray, copper gold and champagne gold.
Price of Micromax Q350 is 50 EUR.
Feel free to ask anything related to this post and let us know in the comment section.