If you are Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1 user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you Micromax Q4001 firmware drivers and USB drivers. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1.
- Download Official Micromax PC Suite for Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1.
Micromax Q4001 Vdeo 1 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 480×800 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth and USB. The phone support Dual Sim. Micromax Q4001 is powered by Li-Ion 1600 mAh battery. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.