Micromax Q4101 was officially released in December, 2016. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Micromax Q4101 smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Micromax Q4101
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Micromax Q4101.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Micromax Q4101.
- Download MTP Driver for Micromax Q4101.
- Download official Micromax PC Suite For Micromax Q4101.
Micromax Q4101 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 8GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensor on the phone include accelerometer. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are rose gold and black.
Price of Micromax Q4101 is 70 EUR.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.