Do you own Motorola Moto E4 Plus? If yes, Then you need to download the required drivers for your device. Here, you will find the official drivers for your device.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Motorola Moto E4 Plus
Motorola Moto E4 Plus was launched in 2017, June. The phone comes with Single sim or Dual sim mechanism. It include 5.0 inches large display size with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels covered by corning gorilla glass 3, oleophobic. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1.1 (Nougat).
It is packed with quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A53 processor to increase the performance of the phone. It offers internal memory of 16 or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera specifications include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery to support the display of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Fingerprint and proximity. The price of Motorola Moto E4 Plus in India starts from 8,999 .
Download Mediatek Android USB/ADB Drivers for Motorola E4 Plus
- Download ADB Driver for Connecting purposes.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Motorola Moto E4 Plus.
- Download Mediatek Android USB Driver for Motorola Moto E4 Plus
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.