Do you own the awesome OnePlus 2 handset? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your OnePlus 2. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For OnePlus 2
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for OnePlus 2.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus 2.
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus 2.
- Download OnePlus PC Suite for OnePlus 2.
OnePlus 2 Specs
The display of the phone is covered by 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) powered by octa-core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 16 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and there is no support for micro-SD card. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and comes only in one color which is sandstone black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.