Do you own OnePlus One android smartphone? If yes, then follow this guide. Here you will find the official drivers for your device.
Specifications of OnePlus One
OnePlus One come with a beautiful shape supporting LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has 5.5 inches large display covered by corning gorilla glass 3 and multitouch upto 10 fingers technology. It offers internal memory of 16 or 64 GB with 3 GB RAM.
If you are camera addicted and want the budgetary smartphone, then grab the OnePlus One android as it offers 13MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera. It is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor to increase the performance.
The version of software installed on it is android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The phone packed with Li-Po 3100 mAh battery to increase the stability of the phone. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. It comes in two awesome combinations of colors which are Silk White and Sandstone Black. The price of OnePlus One in India starts at 19,999.
Download USB Drivers for OnePlus One Smartphone
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for OnePlus One.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for OnePlus One.
- Download MTP Drivers for OnePlus One.
- Download OnePlus PC Suite for OnePlus One.
- Download USB Driver for OnePlus One Android smartphone
Safely download the above driver and install it on your device. Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.