Oppo A1K is a simply designed smartphone with a dew-drop display worth eye-catching smartphone in an affordable price tag. If you are here to download the Oppo USB driver for your Oppo A1K smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released Oppo USB driver for your smartphone with detail installation guide including video tutorials, so that you might get what you want and install them properly on your computer. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Oppo A1K smartphone.
We are providing drivers for flashing firmware, ADB drivers including ADB & Fastboot setup. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS including XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Oppo A1K Review
The phone features 6.1 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720×1560 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6 powered by an Octa-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additionals storage. The camera of the phone includes 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity and compass. Oppo A1K is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are black and red.
Oppo A1K price is about 100 EUR.
Download Oppo USB Drivers for Oppo A1K
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Oppo A1K.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Video tutorial on How To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: You need to Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Now, go to the extracted folder and then right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will open, then press “Y” and hit enter to execute. Repeat this step again until you see the installation wizard pops-up.
Step 4: On installation wizard interface, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Why are Drivers important?
- Drivers provide the software interface to hardware in order to communicate efficiently.
- The required officially released drivers for a particular device is mandatory to be installed.
- Different drivers are available for different operations.
- By installing ADB drivers, you can connect your smartphone to a computer and transfer different files.
- For other operations like flashing firmware on your device also needs driver that are CDC or VCOM.
- Installation of Drivers before any operation is must for communication between hardware and software.
If you have any question related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.