Oppo A31 made an entry in the market in 2015, April with dual-sim. The type of display it consider is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen.
If you are in search for Oppo A31 drivers, then you are in the right place here. In this tutorial, you will find the latest drivers for your Oppo A31 smartphone.
Just continue reading the article and you will be able to find the required drivers for your Oppo A31 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Oppo A31 Review
Oppo A31 smartphone runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) powered by quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 8 GB with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.5 inches supporting resolution of 480×854 pixels. It offer two colors which are white and blue.
Oppo A31 price in Pakistan is 15,000.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A31
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A31.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A31.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A31.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A31.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.