The official release date of Oppo A39 smartphone was 2017, March. The phone has a quite stunning design.
If you are reading this article, then surely you will be able to find the latest drivers for your Oppo A39 smartphone. In this article, we have include the officially released latest drivers for Oppo A39.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Oppo A39 Review
The phone runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and include octa-core processor to run the applications smoothly. When talking about its display, the phone include 5.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 4 technology.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are rose gold and gold.
Oppo A39 is not available in black color. Oppo A39 price in Pakistan is 18,000.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A39
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A39.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A39.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A39.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A39.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.