Do you own Oppo A5? If yes, then you should download the required drivers for your Oppo A5 smartphone.
Here, in this post, you will find the latest drivers for your Oppo A5 smartphone. Just Navigate to the download section of this page and you will be able to download the drivers for your Oppo A5.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Oppo A5 Review
The phone support dual-sim. For better performance, it include octa-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo).
The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including feature and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4320 mAh battery to support its large display of 6.2 inches with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A5
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download (Qualcomm) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A5.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A5.
- Download Oppo PC Suite For Oppo A5.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.