Do you own Oppo A77 smartphone? If yes, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Oppo A77. Just Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers officially released for your Oppo A77.
Table of Contents
Oppo A77 Review
Oppo A77 was officially released in 2017, July. To look like premium, the phone is made up of aluminum body with front glass. the phone is equipped with 5.5 inches large screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor. When it comes to internal memory, the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are gold, rose gold and black.
Oppo A77 price is 280 EUR and in Pakistan Oppo A77 price is 41,000.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A77
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A77.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A77.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A77.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A77.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.