Oppo is a famous smartphone brand that has released a lot of beautiful designed and well featured smartphone. One of which is Oppo A83, the smartphone was released in 2018, January.
If you are in search of Oppo A83 USB Driver, then you are in the right place. Here you will find all the required drivers for your device. All the required Oppo USB drivers are included in this post such as Oppo A83 USB drivers for flashing firmware, ADB drivers, and MTP Drivers. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo A83
Oppo A83 support Dual-Sim mechanism. Regarding the display, the phone include 5.7 inches large display with a resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat) powered by octa-core 2.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, it comes in three variants 64 or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM or 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 16 GB with 2 GB RAM. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass. It is equipped with Li-ion 3180 mAh battery to support the power back-up.
Download Oppo A83 USB Driver
- Download CDC Driver (Flashing Firmware) For Oppo A83
- Download VCOM Driver (Flashing Firmware) For Oppo A83
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver (Flashing Firmware) For Oppo A83.
- Download ADB Driver (Connecting Purpose) For Oppo A83
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A83.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Oppo A83.
- Download MTP Driver for Oppo A83.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A83.
How To Install Oppo A83 USB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
- For flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- For flashing the stock ROM.
Also, If you want to download the official Oppo A93 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Simply download and install the above files. Also, if you have any problem related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.