Oppo F5 Youth is Dashing Android smartphone that was launched in the market back in 2017, December. The phone comes with Dual-Sim mechanism. Here, we are providing USB Flash Drivers for your device. If you want to download, then simply follow this guide.
Specifications of Oppo F5 Youth
The display of the phone is quite awesome, as it consider LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It is equipped with 6.0 large screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It is powered by octa-core 2.5 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Related to internal memory, it include two varients 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 13MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity and compass.
The price of Oppo F5 Youth in India starts from 12,237.
Download USB Flash Driver for Oppo F5 Youth
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F5 Youth.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F5 Youth.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F5 Youth.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F5 Youth.
Safely download the above driver and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.