If you are Oppo Find 5 Mini user and want to hardreset your device due to some serious issues, then you need to download the USB drivers for your device. By installing USB drivers, you will be able to transfer your important data to a computer.
Specifications of Oppo Find 5 Mini
Oppo Find 5 Mini is an android smartphone that was launched in 2014, January. The phone comes with Dual-Sim mechanism. The size of display is 4.7 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean).
The internal memory of the phone is quite enough, as it offers 4 GB of internal memory and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP Primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
It is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery to support its display of 4.7 inches with a resolution of 540×960 pixels. The phone is equipped with quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor along with 1 GB RAM. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer, proximity and compass.
The price of Oppo Find 5 Mini in India starts from 13,599.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Oppo Find 5 Mini
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Find 5 Mini.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Find 5 Mini.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Find 5 Mini.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Find 5 Mini.
Safely download the above drivers and then install it on your computer.