Oppo K3 has a stylish and premium look body design. The phone belongs to a mid-range category and offers awesome features. If you want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Oppo K3 smartphone. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
These drivers are compatible with all versions of windows OS like XP, Vista, 10, 8, 8.1 and 10. In order to install these drivers, you might need to watch the video tutorial provided below based on installation of these drivers.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Oppo K3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo K3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo K3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo K3.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo K3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extract folder and then right click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will open where you need to press “Y” and then hit enter to execute. Do this for all the options.
Step 4: After that, an installation wizard will appear, click on “Next” and then follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Need of a Drivers?
- Drivers should be installed for successful completion of a require task.
- Different operations requires different drivers.
- Installation of drivers is mandatory. For example, connecting your smartphone to your computer requires ADB drivers. For flashing firmware, there are different drivers.
- You should download and install the required drivers officially released for your device.
Oppo K3 Review
Oppo K3 was officially released in 2019, May supporting dual-sim. Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 6.5 inches AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6 powered by an Octa-Core processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone includes three variants 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone includes Dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and motorized pop-up 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. Oppo K3 is powered by Li-Po 3765 mAh battery and comes in three awesome combination of colors that are Nebula purple, Morning white and Black.
Oppo K3 price in dollar is $412.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.