Oppo Mirror 5 made an entry in the market in 2015, August with dual-sim. If you are in search for Oppo Mirror 5 drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, you will find all the required drivers for your Oppo Mirror 5. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your Oppo Mirror 5.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Specifications of Oppo Mirror 5
When it comes to camera, the phone include a quality camera including 8MP primary camera with LED flash and features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Infrared port, Radio and USB. The display of the phone is quite large offering 5.0 inches screen with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.
The phone is equipped with 16 GB of internal memory and 2 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2420 mAh battery and support dual-sim.
For better performance, the phone include quad-core 1.2 GHz cortex-A53 processor and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop). Oppo Mirror 5 Price in Pakistan is 24,300.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo Mirror 5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Mirror 5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Mirror 5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Mirror 5.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Mirror 5.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.