If you want to connect your Oppo N1 Mini to a computer, then you should download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
In this post, we will provide the officially released latest drivers for your Oppo N1 Mini. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Oppo N1 Mini Review
Oppo N1 Mini was officially released in 2014, August. The phone is equipped with 5.0 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.6 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 16 GB with 2 GB RAM. The phone has got awesome camera features including 13MP primary camera with rotating lens, LED flash and other features and 13MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2140 mAh battery and offer only one color which is white.
Oppo N1 Mini price in Pakistan is 39,299.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo N1 Mini
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo N1 Mini.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo N1 Mini.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo N1 Mini.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo N1 Mini.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.