Oppo N3 made an entry in the market in 2015, January. The phone comes with hybrid dual-sim.
If you want to download the required drivers officially released for your Oppo N3 smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here. In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest drivers for your Oppo N3.
Specification of Oppo N3
The phone include 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. For better performance, the phone include quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include 16MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with LED flash for selfies. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.4.4 (KitKat).
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. Oppo N3 is powered by Li-Po 3000 mAh battery and offer only one color which is white.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo N3
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo N3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo N3.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo N3.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo N3.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.