Oppo R2001 Yoyo include 4 GB of internal memory. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Oppo R2001 Yoyo smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Oppo R2001 Yoyo Review
The phone is equipped with 4.7 inches screen supporting resolution of 540×960 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) powered by quad-core 1.3 GHz cortex-A7 processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include 4 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 32 GB for more storage. The camera of the phone include 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 2MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are white and black.
Oppo R2001 Yoyo price is 200 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo R2001 Yoyo
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo R2001 Yoyo.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo R2001 Yoyo.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo R2001 Yoyo.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo R2001 Yoyo.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.