Do you own Oppo R5s? If yes, then you should download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer.
In this tutorial, we will provide you all the required drivers for your Oppo R5s smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the latest drivers for your oppo R5s.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Table of Contents
Specifications Of Oppo R5s
Regarding the internal memory, the phone include 32 GB of storage with 3 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) powered by octa-core processor.
The phone is equipped with 5.2 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery and support Micro-Sim. The phone offer only one color which is gray.
Oppo R5s price in Pakistan is 31,579.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo R5s
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo R5s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo R5s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo R5s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo R5s.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.