The release date of Oppo R7s is 2015, December. The phone comes with hybrid dual-sim.
If you are looking for Oppo R7s drivers, then don’t worry about that. In this post, you will find all the required drivers for your Oppo R7s. Just navigate to the download section of this page and download the latest drivers for your Oppo R7s smartphone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing firmware and for connecting your smartphone to a computer.
Oppo R7s Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 5.1 (Lollipop) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB.
The price of Oppo R7s is 260 EUR and in Pakistan Oppo R7s is 39,500 PKR.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo R7s
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo R7s.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo R7s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo R7s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo R7s.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.