Oppo is one of the leading smartphone brand company and Oppo Reno A is one of its awesome release. If you are in search for Oppo Reno A USB drivers, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Oppo Reno A smartphone.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Oppo Reno A Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.4 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3600 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are blue and black.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo Reno A
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno A.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno A.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno A.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Reno A.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.