If you are using Vivo E3 smartphone and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released tested Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo E3 smartphone. These drivers includes ADB, CDC, VCOM, ADB & Fastboot Setup along with the detailed installation guide video tutorials based on installation of all these drivers provided below. All these drivers that you will be downloaded from here are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Therefore, before installing these drivers, you will need to watch the video tutorials in order to install them easily on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo USB Drivers For Vivo E3
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo E3.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo E3.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo E3.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo E3.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y” and then hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. Now, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware.
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
Vivo E3 Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 4.0 inches TFT Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 800×480 pixels with a pixel density of 233 PPI. The default version of software installed on it is Android 4.0.3 Ice cream Sandwich powered by 1 GHz processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 4 GB with 512 MB RAM and also support micro-SD card up to 32 GB for additional storage. Vivo E3 features 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 0.3MP secondary camera for selfies.
The phone support dual-sim. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are light sensor. Vivo E3 is powered by Li-Po 2000 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are Gray and Black.
If you have any query related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.