Vivo is also the leading smartphone brand that has released outstanding smartphones so far. If you are Vivo S1 Pro user and want to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the required drivers for your Vivo S1 Pro smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo S1 Pro Review
Vivo S1 Pro release date is 2019, May. Vivo S1 Pro features are awesome. The phone support dual sim. The type of display Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.39 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 256 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include triple 48MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3700 mAh battery and offer two colors which are red and blue.
Vivo S1 Pro price is 360 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo S1 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers For connecting purpose.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S1 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo S1 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo S1 Pro.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo S1 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.