Vivo has now stepped in 5G with most of its smartphones, Vivo S6 5G is one of its recent release introduced with 5G. The smartphone includes lots of new features. If you are here to download the required drivers for your Vivo S6 5G, then you are luckily in the right place here.
Drivers becomes very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device and other purposes that require drivers. Therefore, you will surely need to install the drivers on your device in order to complete your desired task. In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone, continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo S6 5G.
Table of Contents
Vivo S6 5G Specs
The phone was officially released in 2020, April. The display of the phone is covered by 6.44 inches AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
When it comes to internal storage, the phone include two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. The camera of the phone includes Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery and comes in four awesome colors that are black, blue, white/blue and streamer/secret.
Vivo S6 5G price in Pakistan is 54,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo S6 5G
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S6 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo S6 5G.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo S6 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo S6 5G.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.