If you are Vivo V5s (1713) user and want to download drivers for your device. Then you are in the right place. Just follow the article and you will be able to download the official drivers for your device.
Here, you will find all the required drivers for your Vivo V5s (1713) smartphone. After downloading the drivers, you should watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Specifications of Vivo V5s (1713)
Vivo V5s (1713) is a smartphone that was launched back in 2017, May with Dual-Sim mechanism. regarding the display, the phone has IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and includes a large display of 5.5 inches covered by corning gorilla glass technology.
The phone is equipped with Octa-Core 1.5 GHz cortex-A53 to support the speed of the phone. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
The cameras of the phone are quite awesome, as it offers 13MP of Primary Camera with LED flash including features and 20MP secondary camera for selfies with good quality results. The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPRS, EDGE, GPS, and USB. The price of Vivo V5s (1713) in India is 15,990.
Download CDC/VCOM/ADB Drivers for Vivo V5s (1713)
- Download Vivo CDC Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB Driver for connecting purposes.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Vivo V5s (1713).
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo V5s (1713).
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo V5s (1713).
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo V5s (1713).
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Driver on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Importance of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.