Vivo X30 Pro was officially released in 2019, December with a triple camera and stylish design with dew-drop display design. If you want to download and install the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Vivo X30 Pro. We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
When it comes to connectivity between computer and a smartphone or flashing firmware on your device, then you will need to download and then install the required drivers on your computer in order to proceed to complete your task.
Table of Contents
Vivo X30 Pro Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.44 inches Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Regarding the camera, the phone features Quad 64MP + 13MP + 32MP + 8MP primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4350 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors that are black, peach and light blue.
Price of Vivo X30 Pro in Pakistan is 94,999.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo X30 Pro
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X30 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo X30 Pro.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo X30 Pro.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo X30 Pro.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need of Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
If you have any question related to that post, then let us know in the comment section.