Vivo Y20 is one of the awesome releases of the Vivo smartphone brand. If you are here to find out how to download and install the Vivo Y20 USB driver, then you are in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide the latest officially released Vivo Y20 USB driver. continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers.
Table of Contents
How To Get and Install Vivo Y20 USB Driver?
Simply, download the driver from the download section of this page provided below. Further, watch the video tutorials included here to install them on your computer.
Basically, the driver are required when you are about to connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or it might be flashing the firmware file on your smartphone. There are different driver that are required to carry out different operations.
You will find all the required drivers that are officially released for your Vivo Y20 smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page below.
Vivo Y20 USB Driver Download: Official Latest Vivo Driver
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y20.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y20.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y20.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y20.
How To Install Vivo Y20 USB Driver on Computer
Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup and extract it.
Step 2: Once extracted, then go to the folder and click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: After that, a command windows will appear on the screen where you will need to follow the on-screen instructions. Once done, you are good to go.
Importance of a Driver
- For successful communication between the computer and a device.
- Similarly, For supportability and compatibility.
- In addition, To carry out a particular task without any hurdle.
- To perform different tasks, rooting, flashing custom ROMs and Stock ROM, etc.
Vivo Y20 Review
The phone was officially released in 2020 with dual sim. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.51 inches supporting the resolution of 720×1600 pixels. It runs on Android 10 with Funtouch 10.5.
The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card. As for the camera, the phone features triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, Radio, WLAN, Bluetooth, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, proximity and fingerprint.
Vivo Y20 offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors that are Obsidian Black and Dawn White.
Also, if you want to download Vivo Y17 USB driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to that post.