Vivo Y21L is a stylish phone with amazing features at such a low price. Download Vivo Y21 official USB Drivers to have connectivity with Windows for data transfer.
Drivers play an important role when it comes to connectivity or flashing firmware on your device. without drivers, no operation can be performed successfully. The drivers need to be installed before proceeding to perform any operation. In this post, we will provide you all the latest officially released required Vivo USB drivers for your Vivo Y21L smartphone.
Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone. All these drivers are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. Thus, after downloading the drivers, simply watch the video tutorials based on the installation of these drivers provided below.
Download Qualcomm/ADB drivers for Vivo Y21L
We are offering both Qualcomm and ADB drivers for Vivo Y21L users. To download Qualcomm drivers, you can flash the firmware. before that, you should download the ADB drivers for connectivity.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y21L.
- Download MediaTek Drivers For Vivo Y21L.
- Download MTP Drivers for Vivo Y21L.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y21L.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Need for Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Vivo Y21L specifications
Vivo Y21L is a budgetary phone that was launched in August 2016. The storage of the phone includes 16 GB of internal memory with 1 GB RAM and also supports micro-SD card up to 128 GB.
The version of the software is Android 5.1 powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with a 2000 mAh battery. Vivo Y21L has a dual-Sim mechanism.
Vivo Y21L price in India starts from 6,975.
If you have any questions related to that post, then let us know in the comments section.