Vivo Y50 is one of the recent releases of Vivo smartphone brand that comes with awesome specs running Android 10 with Funtouch 10.0. If you are in search of Vivo Y50 USB drivers, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Continue reading the article and you will be able to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Vivo Y50 Review
The display of the phone is covered by 6.53 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The default version of OS installed on it is Android 10.0 with Funtouch 10.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Regarding the internal storage, the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage. The camera of the phone includes Quad 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, compass and fingerprint. The phone is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are Starry black and Iris Blue.
Vivo Y50 price is 230 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Vivo Y50
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo PC Suite for Vivo Y50.
- Download Vivo Flash Tool For Vivo Y50.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y50.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y50.
- Download MTP Driver for Vivo Y50.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Super Easy Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: A new command windows will pop-up where you will need to press “Y”, now hit the enter key to execute. do that step until you see the installation wizard pop-ups. After that, click on the “next” button on the installation wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why are Drivers Required?
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- Flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- Transferring files to your computer.
- Updating or installing the latest firmware.
- Rooting your smartphone.
- Flashing the custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Flashing the stock ROM.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.